Ingredients for the preparation of Pistachio Tarts
- 1 egg
- 50g sugar
- 30g butter
- 30g oil
- 100g oat flour
- 80g fiber flour
- 50g pistachio flour
- 40g corn starch
- Pistachio cream
Process of preparing the Pistachio Tarts
- Let's start by preparing the dough by putting in a bowl: egg, sugar, butter, pistachio flour , the other flours and finally the vanillin.
- Energetically mix all the ingredients creating a homogeneous mixture.
- Once you have a soft and consistent mixture, roll out the dough with a rolling pin, and use the "muffin" molds by removing the excess dough.
- Using the excess dough, cut and shape many small hearts to place on top.
- Cook everything for about 20 minutes, when the bases are cooked and still hot, adding a nice generous spoonful of pistachio cream.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂