Ingredients Pistachio cartridges 💚
- 100 gr of pistachio flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 80 gr of butter
- 10 ml of seed oil
- 50 grams of flour 00
- 25 gr of potato starch
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of baking soda
Method Pistachio cartridges 💚
Important: to prepare the pistachio cartridges you will first need to get the metal cylinders needed for cooking and some rolling papers.
- Put the pistachio flour, the previously beaten eggs, the vanilla and the grated lemon peel in a bowl.
- Mix everything well and let it rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
- After the necessary time, in another bowl, work the butter with the sugar and add it to the pistachio mixture (one spoon at a time) making it well mix before adding more dough.
- Now add the oil and then the flour, starch, salt and a pinch of baking soda.
- Mix the dough well and let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture obtained into a disposable piping bag with a smooth nozzle.
- Place the special metal cylinders on a dripping pan lined with a sheet of parchment paper. Take a pastry paper, roll it up and place one in each cylinder. Squeeze the dough into them reaching 3 mm before the metal edge.
- Place the cartridges in the oven at 170 ° C and cook them for 10 minutes then set the temperature to 160 ° C and continue cooking for another 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool, then remove the pistachio cartridges from the cylinders and serve. Enjoy your meal!