Pistachio CheeseCake ingredients
- 320g of digestive biscuits
- 150g of butter
- 500g of mascarpone
- 250g of liquid cream
- 120 of powdered sugar
- 1 sheet of gelatin
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- Pistachio cream
Process CheeseCake with Pistachio
- Crumble the biscuits until you get a flour and mix them in a bowl together with the melted butter.
- Cover the base of the mold with baking paper and pour the mixture into it.
- With the back of a spoon go to compact the base of the cake and place it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In a bowl, combine the mascarpone with the icing sugar and mix.
- After leaving it to soak for 10 minutes in cold water and squeezing it, dissolve the isinglass in hot milk, let it cool and add it to the mascarpone.
- After mixing, add the whipped cream and mix the ingredients well.
- Distribute the base on the cream, level it well and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once ready, decorate it with Bronte pistachio cream .