Ingredients Bronte Pistachio Crepes
- 260g of milk
- 120g of flour 00
- 2 eggs
- 40g of sugar
- 40g of melted butter or sunflower oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- spreadable pistachio cream (nutella)
- chopped pistachios
Preparation of Pistachio Crepes
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cream and the chopped pistachios and mix well with a whisk.
- As soon as you have blended everything, drink well and the mixture is fluid, let it rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Cook the crepes in a non-stick pan until they turn golden.
- Finally stuff with the pistachio cream and decorate with the grains.
GOOD APPETITE 😉