Sweet pistachio biscuit ingredients
- pack of dry biscuits
- 250g of mascarpone
- 100g of white chocolate
- 200ml of cream
- 190g of pistachio cream
- 50g chopped pistachios
- white chocolate flakes to taste
- milk to taste
Sweet biscuit preparation with pistachio and white chocolate
- Let's start our recipe by breaking the white chocolate into small pieces and melt them in a bain-marie.
- Once the chocolate is melted, let it cool slightly and pour it into a bowl.
- Now let's add the mascarpone and the Pistachio cream mixing everything for a few minutes.
- Now we can add the pass and with the help of an electric mixer we mix everything well, slowly adding all the other ingredients.
- Now we just have to assemble our sweet pistachio biscuit and decorate it with chopped pistachio and cream. (to do this, use a mold)
- We dip our biscuits in milk for a few moments and arrange them well on the mold, covering each layer with our previously prepared dough.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 2/3 hours and serve.
GOOD APPETITE 😉