Cheesecake ingredients with Pistachio and Chocolate
- 100g of butter
- 200g of biscuits
- 250g of mascarpone
- 40g of powdered sugar
- 200g of pistachio cream
- 250g of cream
- 10g of gelatin
- 180g of dark chocolate
Cheesecake Preparation with Pistachio and Chocolate
- First, let's start by arranging the base of the cake, let 100g of butter melt in a saucepan and in the meantime chop your 200g of biscuits.
- Take a mold and line it with a little baking paper; at this point you can add the melted butter to the chopped biscuits and shape the biscuit base.
- Once the entire surface is covered, let it rest in the fridge for about 15 or 30 minutes.
- Now take a bowl and whip 250g of cream, adding the mascarpone, the icing sugar and finally the pistachio cream.
- At this point you will have obtained a fairly compact mixture, so you just have to add the gelatin sheets. (first soak them in cold water for 10 minutes)
GOOD APPETITE 🙂