Ingredients Copper of Naples with Pistachio
- 250g of flour 00
- 90 g of butter
- 110g of sugar
- 50g of bitter cocoa
- 130g of milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of orange or lemon marmalade
- lemon zest to taste
- cinnamon to taste
- cloves powder to taste
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- half a sachet of baking powder.
Ingredients for the Pistachio Copper filling
- pistachio cream to taste
- 100g of white chocolate
- 100g of sweetened cream
- 30g of pure pistachio paste 100%
- 1 sheet of isinglass
- chopped pistachios to taste
Preparation Copper of Naples with Pistachio
- Combine all the ingredients for the base of your pistachio copper and knead well until the dough is compact, but not sticky. Let it rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- After the resting time, shape the cakes with the help of two spoons, arrange them on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Let yours cool down copper of Naples with pistachio and only then fill them with some pistachio cream making a hole in the center of each cake.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream in a saucepan, add the white chocolate into small pieces, la pure pistachio paste and the isinglass already soaked.
- At this point, wet your copper of Naples with pistachio and then decorate with some chopped pistachios . Let the glaze solidify and enjoy.