Ingredients Risotto with Pistachio
Recommended doses to prepare the pistachio risotto for 4 people!
- 4 generous spoons of pistachio pesto
- 320g of arborio rice
- 100g of smoked bacon in cubes
- 50g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 liter of broth
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 onion
- pistachio flour to taste
- olive oil to taste
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- shelled green pistachio from Bronte PDO to decorate
Preparation of Pistachio Risotto
- Chop the onion and brown it with a little oil, then add the rice and toast it well.
- Deglaze with the white wine and gradually and start adding the hot broth a little at a time in order to cook the rice slowly.
- Halfway through cooking add the pistachio pesto .
- When your risotto is cooked, add the Parmesan, pepper and mix well.
- Serve and decorate your risotto with pistachio flour or serve decorating with green pistachio from Bronte DOP
GOOD APPETITE 🙂