Ingredients to prepare the Pistachio Plumcake
- 200g of flour 00
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 125g of sugar
- 80g of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of pure pistachio paste
- 2 tablespoons of pistachio flour
Preparation of the Pistachio Plumcake
- Beat the whole eggs, add the sugar, salt and pure pistachio paste, mix vigorously with care.
- Gradually incorporate the 00 flour and the pistachio flour, the melted butter and the yeast, mix well until you get a fluid and creamy dough.
- Now pour the dough into a greased and floured mold (from plumcake).
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C by cooking for about 35 minutes.
PS : it is possible to stuff the Plum cake with the delicious spreadable pistachio cream.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂