Ingredients Babà with Pistachio Cream
- babà ready to use
- ½ liter of liquid cream for desserts
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar for the cream
- 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar for the syrup
- 1 aromatic rum vial
- 500 ml of rum per dip for desserts
- 300 ml of hot water
- Pistachio cream
- chopped pistachios
Preparation of the Pistachio Babà
- Prepare the syrup with hot water and rum, vial and sugar, mix well so that the sugar has dissolved completely. (skip this step if the baba has already been soaked in rum before).
- Arrange the baba in a tray preferably with high edges, so as not to pour the contents outside the plate, at this point, pour the syrup over the baba, taking care to soak it well according to your tastes. (If the baba is still dry, prepare some more dips and repeat the process).
- Whip the sweet cream with the sugar, once whipped, add a 90g jar of pistachio cream.
- Cut the baba in half and stuff with the pistachio cream obtained previously.
- Finally, sprinkle with grains or pistachio flour, according to your tastes.
- Store in the fridge.