Pistachio Éclair ingredients
Let's prepare the choux pastry
- 120 ml of water
- 50g butter
- 75g flour 00
- A pinch of salt
- Vanillin 1 sachet
- 2 eggs
- Filling 3 tablespoons of pistachio cream
- 250 g ricotta (if you want a sweeter filling, you can add a few teaspoons of sugar )
Éclair preparation with Pistachio Cream of Bronte
- Heat the water and the butter in a saucepan, add the salt and vanilla, when it boils, add the flour as well.
- Continue stirring with the stove on until the mixture comes off the edges.
- Allow to cool, add the eggs, one at a time, put the mixture in a few bags and give the shape of Eclair.
- Cook in 'ventilated' mode for about 15 minutes. Once they have cooled, divide in half and fill.
- Cover with rose petal jam and pistachio grains.