Ingredients Pistachio rolls
- 500g thin slices of veal (you can also use pork or chicken)
- 200g of spreadable cheese
- 200g of cooked ham
- 100g of slices
- 3 tablespoons of pistachio pesto
- chopped pistachios to taste
- breadcrumbs to taste
- 2/3 beaten eggs
- olive oil to taste
- salt / pepper to taste
Preparation of Pistachio Rolls
- First, mix the spreadable cheese with the pistachio pesto and add a pinch of salt.
- On the slice of meat put a slice of ham, a teaspoon of pistachio mixture previously obtained and a piece of thin slices seasoning everything with chopped pistachios.
- Then roll up well and close with toothpicks. Once you have formed all your rolls, dip them in the beaten egg, always adding a pinch of salt and then pass them in the breadcrumbs.
- In a non-stick pan, heat a little olive oil and brown the meat until golden. Once cooked, remove the toothpicks and serve.