Skip to content
Swordfish Bocconcini with Pistachio Recipe
Ingredients for the Pistachio Swordfish nuggets
- 2 swordfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons of pistachio flour
- Evo oil to taste
- Salt to taste
Procedure Swordfish bites with Pistachio
- Clean the swordfish fillet and cut it into medium-sized cubes.
- In a shallow dish pour the pistachio flour and salt.
- Pour the extra virgin olive oil into a plate and oil each swordfish fillet; now bread it in the preparation.
- Proceed with cooking.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, oil it and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 20 / 25min.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.