Risotto with Pistachio Pesto and Porcini Mushrooms Ingredients
- 250g rice
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 jar of pistachio pesto and porcini mushrooms
- 20g gorgonzola
- 1 handful of pecorino
- 50g speck
- 1 clove of garlic
- Parsley to taste
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ glass of white wine
- Vegetable broth to taste
- Salt to taste
Risotto with Pistachio Pesto and Porcini Mushrooms Method
- We prepare the mushrooms. Pour the chopped garlic and parsley into a saucepan and brown until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add the previously cut mushrooms, salt and brown for a few minutes. Add the white wine and deglaze, then continue cooking for about 20 min.
- Once the mushrooms are ready, add the Carnaroli rice and toast a few seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add the vegetable broth a little at a time, until the rice is ready (it will take about 20min). At the end of cooking, turn off the heat, add the pistachio and porcini mushroom pesto, the gorgonzola and pecorino to whisk.
- Finally add the sliced or diced speck.
PS : the choice of mushrooms is personal. You can use mixed mushrooms to have a mix of flavor or porcini mushrooms to enhance the taste of the pesto.