Ingredients for Sicilian Pistachio Cannoli
- 1 packs of small cannoli
- 500g of fresh ricotta
- 200g of powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons of pure pistachio paste
- 3 tablespoons of pistachio cream
- chopped pistachios to taste.
Preparation of Pistachio Cannoli
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta with the icing sugar.
- Add the pure pasta and the pistachio cream .
- Let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour and then stuff your cannoli.
- Decorated with grains and pistachio cream!
PS. To make it even more "Pistachio" your cannoli, cascade over the cannolo some pistachio cream and then sprinkle everything with pistachio flour or grains.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂