Ingredients Bronte Pistachio Tart
- 220g of flour
- 30g of bitter cocoa
- 1 medium egg
- 125 of cold butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- a envelope of vanillin
- pistachio cream for desserts
- chopped pistachios
Preparation of Pistachio Tart
- In a bowl, add the cold butter from the fridge cut into cubes to the flour, then add the cocoa and knead until you get a sort of sand-colored paste.
- Add the vanillin, salt, sugar and work again, mixing well.
- As a last ingredient, add the lightly beaten egg and knead until you get a very compact dough.
- At this point, let the pastry rest in the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap for a couple of hours.
- After the resting time, line the molds for the tarts (or if you prefer a single pan) stuffed with the pistachio cream and cook at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- When there are 5 minutes left, put a sheet of aluminum foil on the tart (s) to prevent the cream from burning. Let it cool, take it out of the oven and decorate with grains.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂