Ingredients Roll with Pistachio and Chocolate
- 4 egg whites about 150g
- 4 egg yolks about 60g
- 100g sugar
- 30g flour 00
- 20g bitter cocoa
- 50g seed oil
- 200g of soy cream or fresh cream
- pistachio cream to taste
Procedure Pistachio roll
- Whip the cream with two tablespoons of pistachio cream and keep in the fridge. Beat the egg whites with the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add the egg yolks to the cream and mix for a few minutes.
- Gradually add flour and cocoa, sifting them well and mixing it gently with a spatula with movements from top to bottom. Also add the seed oil and mix it gently by hand as well.
- Cover a plate with parchment paper and pour all the mixture into it, distributing it evenly. Bake in a static oven at 190 ° for about 9 minutes, on the central shelf of the oven. Meanwhile, cut a sheet of parchment paper the size of the plate, moisten and wring out.
- Once the cake is taken out of the oven, turn it over onto the parchment paper that you have previously moistened.
- Gently remove the parchment paper that covered the plate from the cookie dough and cover completely with the plastic wrap. Leave to cool like this for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the film and parchment paper and transfer the biscuit dough onto another dry sheet of parchment paper.
- After ten minutes, if the biscuit dough is cold, proceed with the filling, otherwise roll it up on itself, when it is cold, unroll and spread the whipped cream on top, keeping some aside for decoration.
- Roll the stuffed biscuit dough without tightening it too much and decorate as desired, adding a little chopped pistachios.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂