Ingredients Scottona with Pistachio
- 1 slice of heifer not very thick (about 400 g)
- 1 glass of red wine 150 g of semi-soft cheese
- 2 knobs of butter
- to taste pistachio flour
- to taste chopped pistachios
Method Scottona with Pistachio
1. Marinate the heifer slice in a pan with the red wine for about 2/3 hours, the wine must almost completely cover the heifer.
2. After the time necessary for marinating, put two knobs of butter in a non-stick pan together with the semi-soft cheese and melt, pour two generous spoons of pistachio flour and mix everything together.
3. Pour the pistachio fondue thus obtained on a plate.
4. Pass the hot heifer over the pistachio flour and place it on the foduta bed.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂