Ingredients Pistachio Cheesecake with Cream
- 200g of dry biscuits
- 110g of melted butter
- 300g of whipped cream
- 200g of whole yogurt
- 3 sheets of isinglass
- 50g of sugar
- 70g of pure pistachio paste 100%
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- spreadable pistachio cream
- chopped pistachios
Process for the Pistachio Cheesecake
- Blend the biscuits with a mixer and add the melted butter, mixing everything well.
- Line the base of a hinged pan with the biscuit mixture obtained previously and let it rest in the fridge or freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream.
- Add the pure pistachio paste to the yogurt and mix well.
- Once ready, add the yogurt to the cream together with sugar, vanilla and isinglass dissolved in a little hot water.
- Mix the mixture well and place on the base of the biscuits. Let it rest in the fridge for a couple of hours and then decorate with grains and pistachio cream.
GOOD APPETITE 😉