Tiramisu ingredients with Pure Pistachio Paste
- 200g of ladyfingers
- 250g of mascarpone
- 250 of whipped cream
- 100g of sugar
- 75g of pistachio cream
- 75g of pure pistachio paste
- chopped pistachios to taste
- milk to taste
Process of Pistachio Tiramisu with Pure Pasta
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone with the sugar, add the spreadable cream and the pure pistachio paste, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream.
- Now mix the cream with the pistachio mascarpone cream with energetic movements from the bottom up.
- At this point, wet the ladyfingers with milk and arrange them on a plate or in a baking dish, alternating the biscuits with the pistachio cream obtained.
- After having consumed all the biscuits and mascarpone cream, decorate with chopped pistachios and, if you want, use some pistachio spread. Let it rest in the fridge and serve.
GOOD APPETITE 😉