Ingredients Salted Pistachio Crepes
- 100g of flour 00
- 200ml cold water
- 1 tablespoon of Pure Pistachio Paste
- Salt to taste
- 200g speck
- 150g sliced cheese
- Chopped Pistachio to taste
Procedure Pistachio crepes
1) Pour the water into a bowl, add salt and sprinkle the flour, mixing with a hand whisk.
2) When the dough is soft without lumps, add the pure pistachio paste and continue to mix vigorously.
3) Proceed with the classic cooking of the crepes. Heat a flat pan and pour a ladle of dough, distribute in a circular shape and cook 1 min per side.
4) Once the crepes are cold, fill with the cheese and speck, adding the chopped pistachios to taste.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂