Skip to content
Pork Fillet Recipe with Pistachio
Ingredients Pork Fillet with Pistachio
- 500g of whole pork tenderloin
- pistachio flour 100g
- chopped pistachio 100g
- breadcrumbs to taste
- butter 30g
- vegetable broth to taste
- a drizzle of olive oil
- garlic powder (optional)
- salt / pepper to taste
Preparation Pork Fillet with Pistachio
- First, massage the meat with plenty of butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the flour and the chopped pistachios and add a little garlic. Put the pork tenderloin in the mixture obtained and let the ingredients absorb well.
- In a pan, heat some oil and brown each side of the fillet. Halfway through cooking, add a large glass of vegetable broth and close with the lid.
- Add broth little by little until the meat is cooked.
- Once your fillet is cooked, cut into slices and serve with a side dish adding the broth that will be released from the meat during cooking.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.