Ingredients Semifreddo with Pistachio
- 500g of cream
- 4 yolks
- 140g of sugar
- 140g of pure pasta
- 40ml of water
- 100g of nougat
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- chopped pistachios
- spreadable pistachio cream
Procedure Pistachio semifreddo
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water and mix to obtain a syrup. Turn off the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Beat the egg yolks, add the sugar syrup and then the pure pistachio paste and the small pieces of nougat.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until stiff, with the vanillin and then add the pistachio cream and previously beaten egg yolks.
- Mix well from bottom to top and transfer the mixture into a mold lined with plastic wrap in which you have put a little chopped pistachio.
- Level the pistachio parfait well and place it in the freezer overnight.
- At the moment of tasting, leave it at room temperature for about 10 minutes and decorate with more pistachio grains and pistachio spread.