Ingredients Hamburger with Pistachio Pesto
- 400g of minced beef
- half onion
- 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs
- salt / pepper to taste
- 40g of spreadable cheese
- 50g of pistachio pesto
- hamburger bun
- smoked scamorza cheese to taste
- caramelized onion
- fried aubergines
- chopped pistachios to taste
Processed Pistachio Hamburger
- In a container, combine the mince, egg yolk, breadcrumbs, finely chopped onion, salt, pepper and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the spreadable cheese with the pistachio pesto.
- At this point, form the burgers by placing a generous spoonful of the pistachio filling in the center.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour and then move on to cooking.
- Lightly toast the sandwich and stuff with pistachio pesto, onion, eggplant and hamburger to which you have added a slice of smoked cheese at the end of cooking.
- Decorate with chopped pistachios and serve.
GOOD APPETITE 😉