Ingredients Orecchiette with Pistachio
- 300 g of durum wheat semolina
- 150 ml of water
- 1 slice of smoked cooked ham
- 90 g of Caraci pistachio pesto
- to taste chopped pistachios (for decoration)
Process Orecchiette with Pistachio
- Pour the water into a saucepan and heat it slightly. In a bowl, pour the flour and stir in the warm water a little at a time. Mix the water and flour until you get a homogeneous mixture. Let it rest for 15 minutes, covering it with a damp cloth.
- Form a loaf, cut it into small pieces and make some orecchiette. While doing this leave the rest of the dough covered.
- Put a pot full of water on the stove to cook the orecchiette. When the water boils, add salt to taste and throw the orecchiette by adding a drizzle of oil to prevent them from sticking. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a pan put the Caraci pistachio pesto, the smoked ham cut into strips and a little cooking water.
- Drain the orecchiette and pour them into the pan. Stir over low heat for a couple of minutes in order to mix everything and make it creamy.
- Serve and decorate with prosciutto and chopped pistachios.
GOOD APPETITE 🙂