Skip to content
Pistachio Panna Cotta Recipe
Ingredients Panna Cotta with Pistachio
- 400g of cream
- 300g of milk
- 100g of pistachio cream
- 1 sachet of powdered gelatin
- 90g of sugar
- QD of Pistachio Grains
Process Panna Cotta with Pistachio
- First, pour the cream, milk, sugar into the bowl and mix at Vel. 4-30 sec with the Thermomix.
- In the meantime, moisten the cocotte in the water at this point, pour the mixture into the molds and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 6 hours.
- We finish with chopped pistachios.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.